Who we are
Our website address is: http://webee-21frederickstreet.com.
- APPLICABLE LAWS
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
- PERSONAL DATA RELATING TO THIRD PARTIES
- WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR (PURPOSE OF PROCESSING)
- SPECIAL NOTE ON CONSENT
- ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- DIRECT MARKETING
- TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
- INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS
- AUTHORISED DISCLOSURES
- SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHER CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- SECURITY MEASURES
- RETENTION PERIODS
- PROCESSING FOR RESEARCH AND STATISTICAL REASONS
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SOURCES
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
- YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION LAWS
- YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS
- YOUR RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
- YOUR RIGHT TO ERASURE (THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN)
- YOUR RIGHT TO DATA RESTRICTION
- YOUR RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
- YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
- YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO CERTAIN PROCESSING
- YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
- WHAT WE MAY REQUIRE FROM YOU
- TIME LIMIT FOR A RESPONSE
- COMPANY DETAILS
As an entity established in Malta, EU, the main privacy laws that are applicable to Us in so far as You are concerned, are as follows:
- The Maltese Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) as well as the various subsidiary legislation issued under the same – the ‘DPA’;
- The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – the ‘GDPR’.
All the above, as may be amended from time to time, referred to together as the “Data Protection Laws”
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“PERSONAL DATA” means any information that identifies you as an individual or that relates to an idenifiable individual.
Whenever it is not possible or feasible for Us to make use of anonymous and/or anonymised data (in a manner that does not identify any Users of the Site or customers of Our services), We are nevertheless committed to protecting Your privacy and the security of Your Personal Data at all times.
We collect Personal Data in various ways both digitally via the Site (either when You choose to provide Us with certain data or in some cases, automatically or from third parties[A1] ) as well as non-digitally (for example when You fill in a physical form to benefit from one or more of our services).
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
There are various categories of Personal Data that We collect about You, namely:
- Mailing address,
- Telephone or mobile number
- Email address
- Contact Details
- Country of Origin
- Identification information
- a username
- date of birth
- country of residence
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Proof of opt-in consent (where needed)
- Objections to marketing
- Website data
- Online identifiers (including IP addresses and information generated via Your browser)
- Nutritional Requirements (ex. allergies and intolerances)
- IP address
- Bank account details
- Credit card information
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
In some cases, (for example, if You are a client [or prospective client] of Our services, via the Site, any App or otherwise) We may request additional Personal Data as a means of securely identifying You or for another similar lawful purpose (which will be explained in the table below and/or in a condensed policy/notice that may have directed You here). The additional information We may request from You to be able to provide You with Our services includes:
- More secure identification methods
- Details of Your next of kin
- Certain special categories of data (sensitive Personal Data) such as health conditions/status (only where necessary and with the necessary safeguards in place).
Many of the categories of Personal Data above are collected directly from You (for example, Your Contact Details and Your Registration Data). However, WE MAY ALSO COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM OTHER SOURCES, including data companies, publicly accessible databases, online booking[A3] companies, travel agents, joint marketing partners, social media platforms and other third parties. We may also receive Personal Data about You from third parties when We need to confirm Your Contact Details or even certain Financial Information. [A4] Should this be the case, We will take all measures as required by law to further inform You about the source of such Personal Data as well as the categories of Personal Data We collect and process. There are certain instances at law where We are specifically forbidden from disclosing to You such activity (for example, when carrying out due diligence for anti-money laundering purposes).
For a detailed description of the reasons why We process the categories of Personal Data above (and any other specific Personal Data We process) as well as the corresponding legal ground(s) for doing so please see the ‘What We Use Your Personal Data For (Purpose of Processing)’ below.
For information/Personal Data that We may collect automatically via the Site, please see the Cookies section below.